If you are longing to take a break from your busy schedule and wish to spend a wonderful and relaxing time with your loved ones, friends and family? Then Cornwall is undoubtedly an ultimate destination for you. Nestled in the South Western region of England, the stunning peninsula is blessed with the craggy coastline, crystal clear water and vast-stretch of golden sand. Hence, it is a perfect destination for those seeking a relaxing short break away from the hustle-bustle of city life.
Besides the unsurpassed beauty of picturesque surrounding, Cornwall is home to English Heritage sites, National Trust properties, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, stunning attractions, gardens, and well-appointed holiday cottages. With its range of vibrant cafes, boutique shops, and celebrity restaurants, Cornwall offers a cosmopolitan atmosphere to its travelers.
When talking about accommodation in Cornwall, you will find a plenty of well-furnished and well-maintained holiday cottages. The List given below will help you out in choosing and book the best holiday cottages for your short breaks. Scroll through to discover more-
1 # The Old Smithy!
A stunning holiday cottage, The Old Smithy is a “Home away from home” accommodation options with a convenient location and best-in-class amenities. With the beautiful lush countryside, fascinating coastline and tiny villages & towns nearby, the heart-warming property is simply an ideal for small groups and family vacationers seeking for a relaxing and comfortable Cornish break.
- Fabulously finished open-plan living area with stylish wooden beams and comfortable seating arrangements
- Well-appointed, contemporary kitchen with granite worktop, wine cooler and a dining table for four.
- Two spacious bedrooms, one with the benefits of master-bedrooms and attached modern bathroom.
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
2 # Riverview!
Poised on the banks of the picturesque River Fowey, right in the center of the very charming Lostwithiel, the Riverview apartment is an ideal base to explore the breathtaking countryside and unspoiled beaches. The best thing about the apartments is it offers easy access to several curio shops, galleries, and restaurants.
- It is a two story-apartment with three fabulously designed bedrooms, a living area, a modular kitchen, and a dining area
- Elegantly designed sitting room on the first floor overlooking the fabulous river views
- The dining area and kitchen with triple glazed windows overlooking the railway
- Three bedrooms, one on the first floor and two on the second floor including the master bedroom. All bedrooms are furnished with contemporary designs and furniture.
- Gas central heating
- Highchair and cot available
- Private balcony with seating
- Off-road parking for 1 car
3 # Breakers Point!
Nestled in an enviable position along the coast to Godrevy Lighthouse with amazing ocean views, the Breakers Point is yet another hopping accommodation option to choose to stay in Cornwall. With just 5 minutes walk away from the largest and idyllic beach Porthmeor, you will get to enjoy surfing, sandcastles, swimming and stunning views of the sunset.
- The holiday cottage is spacious enough and practical for couples and families
- The open-plan sitting room is designed with a cozy coal-effect gas fire and a well-resourced kitchen
- There are three cleverly designed lofty-style bedrooms, all equipped with modern furnishing
- Stairgate, cot, child step and highchair available
- Patio with stunning garden furniture
So, these are three comfortable and well-appointed holiday cottages in Cornwall, that are ideal for staying and spending an amazing weekend in the countryside. Whether it is a family getaway or romantic hideaway or simply a friends get-together, you will enjoy amazing offers, if you choose to avail Breakfree Holidays discount codes.
Leave a Reply