Planning holidays can be very easy and convincing if you browse through and choose the best accommodation depending on your requirements and preferences.
While you are living the United Kingdom and planning for a short break from your hectic life, then there are ample of countryside scenic places to visit. Lake District is one of them.
Known for its tranquil beauty and serenity, Lake District comprises an endless number of quality accommodation options to choose from. From luxurious 5-6 Sleeps holiday cottages to cozy and warm 2-3 sleeps cottages. you will find plenty of options to choose
Furthermore, each holiday cottages over here are tastefully designed and equipped with all modern amenities.
HooplaHolidays has come up with a definitive collection of premier luxury cottages to choose. This compilation will help you choose the best and most beautiful holiday cottage for your short city break or weekend getaways or romantic hideaways this holiday season.
A stylishly renovated detached property, Buxton Lodge is centrally located in the Cumbrian market town within the close proximity of mattering amenities of Ulverston.
- Be greeted by an open-plan living space designed in classic clay-tone hue, providing cozy accommodation for the two
- Amply equipped kitchen area with a stylish dining space with an exclusively designed semi-circular dining table
- A contemporary spacious bedroom on the first floor
Yet another traditional, grade II listed holiday cottage located in the Boot village, just next to the Packhorse bridge of 17th century, this Wrynose Cottage is exposed to lovely stone walls, while the original dark wooden beams in the bedroom provide you a traditional and cozy feel.
Wrynose cottage is perfect for small family or romantic roamers seeking to spend some quality time with their loved ones.
- There is an open-plan lounge, dining area with high ceiling, original beam over the patio doors and comfortable seating
- Compact kitchen including gas oven & hob, a fridge, and a microwave
A traditional stone cottage, nestled in the beautiful location of Newlands Valley, Clairgarth offers you stunning views spread far across to the Causey Pike. It is double-story holiday cottage with-
- A contemporary double bedroom on the first floor with luxurious roll-top bath and a separate bathroom with WC, basin, and shower.
- An open-plan ground floor comprising of fully equipped kitchen, dining area, and a comfortable lounge area.
Yet another detached cottage to choose for your weekend break, the Hickory cottage is nestled in the wonderful surroundings of the Whicham Valley. Located in the close proximity of all major hotspots, the Hickory Cottage comprises of-
- An open-plan living area from where you can admire the stunning views of the countryside outside
- Modular kitchen and a classic dining area
- A king-sized bedroom with contemporary furnishings and cozy interior
So, these are some of the most popular and most preferred holiday cottages that you could choose to stay in during your weekend or holiday breaks. These cottages are ideal for romantic roamers, family vacationers and relaxing yet fun getaways with your friends and colleagues.
Leave a Reply