United Kingdome, being the most-visited travel destination of the world comprises of thousands of accommodation options. Be it a weekend break, family get-together or simply exploring the beautiful countryside, this country offers accommodation for everyone.
When talking about accommodation, be it hotel, resort or a holiday rental cottage, here at the United Kingdom you will get plenty of options to choose from. Check out some of the most-known countryside’s holiday cottages that you can choose for your frequent getaways from the hustling-bustling hectic lifestyles.
A perfect luxury retreat in the Oceanview apartments for individual travelers or romantic roamers seeking for a relaxing city break from the hustle-bustle of their hectic lives. Dolphin View is a beautiful property located in the close proximity to the seaside resort, shopping areas, and dining hotspots.
Dolphin View consist of-
- A beautifully-designed bedroom for two, ideal for cozying up or read some good books before going off into the peaceful sleep.
- The open-plan living area comprising of perfect luxury feel, making you feel home-away-from-home.
- Modern kitchen consisting of all amenities that you might need throughout your stays
15 The Boathouse!
Yet another beautiful retreat that must be considered while planning for a city break from the hectic life is 15 The Boathouse. Centrally located in Rye, Sussex, 15 The Boathouse is well equipped with all the major amenities of the town at just a very distance away. Ideal for couples, the luxury cottage is a perfect romantic getaway featured with all modern amenities, airy interiors, and cozy lighting.
15 The Boathouse comprises of-
- A spacious lounge area, breakfast bar, and an all-white kitchen, everything meant for making you feel like home
- A beautifully designed and decorated bedroom with a dressing mirror, antique bedside lamps, and other unique artwork items.
The Granary is yet another homely cottage conveniently located in the Abbey Dore village of the Herefordshire’s Golden Valley. Spread over 3 acres of rolling countryside, there are a total of three exclusively designed cottages offering luxury accommodation facilities to its guest.
A perfect hideaway spot for families, group of friends or romantic roamers seeking to spend some quality time while making the most of this tranquil Golden Valley region of Herefordshire.
The Granary is-
- Stylishly decorated in clay tone interior, well equipped with all modern amenities that you might be needing throughout your stay
- The cottages offer bedrooms with fresh, crisp and cozy ambiance ensuring a restful night sleep and amazing morning with stunning countryside views.
Yet another ground floor holiday apartment ideal for weekend hideaway is the Dashwood, a premier luxury cottage located in the Watchet village of Somerset. Providing its guests a cozy base, the Dashwood holiday apartment is perfect for couples seeking to spend some quality time while admiring the beautiful countryside of Somerset.
- An open-plan lounge area furnished with a spacious, cozy sofa set and a wood-burner effect fireplace
- A dining table for two in the corner of the living area to enjoy home-cooked meals
- A well-designed kitchen with contemporary, high-standard units, indeed giving it a clean and fresh look.
- A beautifully designed king-size bedroom offering luxurious appeal
So, travelers by now it must be clear that this weekend where you will be heading and will be staying.